Watermelon Strawberry Lassi
Watermelon? is a delicious and refreshing fruit, helps you cool down from the summer heat. It is low in calorie, with high water content and also highly nutritious. Fruit tastes delicious as is but here is the best way to use the leftover watermelon.
Store the chopped watermelon cubes in the freezer for months and frozen Watermelon would be so handy every time you make a smoothie or ice cream or sorbets. Watermelon Smoothie tastes so delicious and can be combined with any fruit of your choice. Here I am using strawberry, which makes a great combination with watermelon, yields a pink-a-lious absolutely deli-cious drink to relish.
Try this recipe or your own combination with different fruits and ingredients, all goes well with watermelon. In this recipe, you could replace strawberry with other fruits like banana, pineapple, peach, orange or blueberry. Beat the summer heat with a refreshing watermelon drink.
Ready to slurp the goodness!?!
You could also try other Watermelon Coolers for this summer…
WATERMELON MINT LEMONADE and WATERMELON MILKSHAKE
Watermelon Strawberry Lassi | ಕಲ್ಲಂಗಡಿ ಸ್ಟ್ರಾಬೆರಿ ಲಸ್ಸಿ | Summer Special | Watermelon Smoothie
- 2 cups frozen Watermelon seedless (cut in cubes)
- 1 cup Strawberry chopped
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt / Curd
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- pinch Cardamom Powder
- Blend frozen watermelon, strawberry, curd, honey, and a pinch cardamom powder to smooth consistency.
- Pour into a chilled glass and garnish with chopped strawberry and watermelon slice.
- Serve immediately.
- BEAT the HEAT !!! with watermelon Lassi..
- Replace strawberry with any available fruits like banana, pineapple, peach, orange or blueberry.
- You could replace yogurt with any dairy-free milk of your choice (almond milk or cashew milk or soy milk). Smoothies taste good in any combination.
- To have chilling cold smoothie add frozen watermelon and strawberry.
- If frozen fruit is not available, add fresh fruits along with crushed ice while blending.
- Frozen watermelon turns mushy when thawed, so the best way to use frozen melon is to make smoothies.
If you want to know HOW TO SELECT & STORE WATERMELON, check out…
Check out other Beverages & Drinks…
- Mango Lassi
- Kiwi-Avocado Lassi
- Avocado Milkshake
- Strawberry Milkshake
- Dry Fruits Milkshake
- Papaya Lassi
- Sabja Lemonade
- Watermelon Mint Lemonade
- Watermelon Coolers
Tried this Recipe?
♥ I’d love to hear from you! Please share your food photo with hashtag #kaviruchi on Facebook or Instagram so I can see it and others can enjoy it too!
For more Quick & Tasty Recipes…
♥Follow me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST and Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel.
♥Stay in touch! Feel free to drop me an EMAIL and share your feedback. I will always respond.
Thank you and Happy Cooking!