Watermelon? is a delicious and refreshing fruit, helps you cool down from the summer heat. It is low in calorie, with high water content and also highly nutritious. Fruit tastes delicious as is but here is the best way to use the leftover watermelon.
Store the chopped watermelon cubes in the freezer for months and it would be so handy every time you make smoothies or milkshakes or ice cream or sorbets. Watermelon milkshake tastes so delicious, rich and filling. It can be combined with any fruit of your choice like banana, strawberry, peach or blueberry.
Try this recipe or your own combination with different fruits and ingredients, all goes well with watermelon. Beat the summer heat with a refreshing watermelon drink.
Ready to slurp the goodness!?!
Watermelon Milkshake | ಕಲ್ಲಂಗಡಿ ಮಿಲ್ಕ್ಶೇಕ್ | Summer Special | Watermelon Cooler
- 1 cup Watermelon frozen
- 1 cup Milk chilled
- 2 scoops Ice-Cream Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 2-3 Tbsp finely chopped Melon to garnish
- Blend frozen watermelon, milk, honey, and ice cream to smooth consistency.
- Pour into a chilled glass and garnish with chopped watermelon.
- Serve immediately! Slurp the goodness!!
- Combine other fruits like strawberry, banana, peach or blueberry.
- You could add any dairy-free milk of your choice(like almond milk or cashew milk or soy milk). Milkshakes taste good in any combination.
- To have a chilling cold drink I added frozen watermelon. If frozen fruit is not available, add fresh fruits.
- Frozen watermelon turns mushy when thawed, so the best way to use frozen melon is to make smoothies or milkshakes.
You could also try other Watermelon Coolers for this summer…
If you want to know HOW TO SELECT & STORE WATERMELON, check out…
Check out other Beverages & Drinks…
- Mango Lassi
- Kiwi-Avocado Lassi
- Avocado Milkshake
- Strawberry Milkshake
- Dry Fruits Milkshake
- Papaya Lassi
- Sabja Lemonade
- Watermelon Mint Lemonade
- Watermelon Coolers
- Watermelon Strawberry Lassi
- Watermelon Milkshake
- Basil Chaas
Tried this Recipe?
For more Quick & Tasty Recipes…
♥Stay in touch! Feel free to drop me an EMAIL and share your feedback. I will always respond.
Thank you and Happy Cooking!