This healthy meal pack with Salmon-Asparagus is super delicious, quick and easy to cook on a grill or in the oven.
Salmon-Asparagus Packet | ಸಾಲ್ಮನ್-ಶತಾವರಿ ರೆಸಿಪಿ | Baked Salmon & Asparagus
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 1 bunch Asparagus (tough ends trimmed)
- 2 Tbsp Butter (melted/at room temperature)
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- ½ tsp Pepper Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 Lemon (½ squeezed, ½ thinly sliced)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Coriander / Parsley / herbs of your choice
- 1 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse and pat dry salmon, snap off the woody ends of asparagus; set aside.
- In a small bowl, Combine butter, minced garlic, pepper, salt, lemon juice, and coriander.
- Place half asparagus and a salmon fillet on a thick foil square spread half the butter mixture on top.
- Top it with grated cheese and lemon slices. Fold and seal edges tightly. Repeat the same procedure to make another packet.
- Place the 2 foil packets on a baking sheet, bake for 15 minutes, until asparagus is tender and salmon is flaky.
- For a crispy Top, unwrap & Broil on high for 3-5 minutes.
- Baked Salmon & Asparagus is Ready to Relish!!
- Please use caution while unwrapping the foil packs as the steam will be very hot.
- It is a very versatile recipe, use veggies of your choice; like zucchini/green beans/broccoli/bell pepper/onion.
- Also, use herbs of your choice to enhance the flavor.
- Prepared packets are great for camping or barbecue or cookouts, to Grill on med-high heat for about 6-8 minutes on each side.
Tried this Recipe?
For more Quick & Tasty Recipes…
♥Stay in touch! Feel free to drop me an EMAIL and share your feedback. I will always respond.
Thank you and Happy Cooking!