Lassi, an Indian traditional yogurt drink would be a perfect summer refresher. Lassi made with fresh papaya would be the best way to cool down the summer heat. Begin your day with this refreshing yogurt drink, for a healthy start of the day.
Papaya Lassi | ಪಪ್ಪಾಯಿ ಲಸ್ಸಿ | Papaya and Yogurt Smoothie
- 1 cup Papaya cubed
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt / Curd
- 1 cup Ice Cubes
- 1 Tbsp Honey / Sugar
- Pinch Cardamom Powder
- 2-3 Tbsp Papaya cubed (to garnish)
- Peel ripe Papaya, deseed and roughly chop.
- Blend chopped papaya(retain few papaya pieces for garnish), curd, ice cubes, honey, and cardamom powder to smooth consistency.
- Pour into a chilled glass and garnish with chopped papaya.
- Serve immediately.
- BEAT the HEAT !!! with Papaya Lassi.
Tried this Recipe?
For more Quick & Tasty Recipes…
♥Stay in touch! Feel free to drop me an EMAIL and share your feedback. I will always respond.
Thank you and Happy Cooking!