Guacamole with Indian twist
Guacamole is a healthy avocado-based dip from Mexico. I have added a few spices to give it an Indian twist. Serve as a dip with Tortillas or spread on a toast.
Avocado Bowls | ಗ್ವಾಕಮೋಲಿ | Guacamole with Indian Twist | Mexican Avocado Dip
- 2 medium Avocados (pitted & scooped)
- ¼ cup Red Onion (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup Roma Tomato (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Garlic (minced)
- ½ tsp Jeera/Cumin Powder
- ¼ tsp Chat Masala
- Juice of ½ Lime /Lemon
- Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- In a bowl, mash Avocado, add the rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Serve as a dip with tortilla chips or as a spread for bread toast.
- Yummy & healthy is ready to relish !!
- Keep the peel on avocado–serves as a natural bowl.
- Serve immediately when fresh to avoid discoloration or store in airtight container & place in the fridge for later use.
- Add finely chopped jalapeño for extra taste.
- You could even add extra spices like garam masala.
- Tastes great with tortillas, nachos, crispy pappadums, wraps, sandwich, etc..
Tried this Recipe?
For more Quick & Tasty Recipes…
♥Stay in touch! Feel free to drop me an EMAIL and share your feedback. I will always respond.
Thank you and Happy Cooking!