Dry Fruits Milkshake
Dry Fruits milkshake is a healthy, delicious, energy booster drink made with mixed nuts. A nutritious drink for kids & the best fasting food(Vrat recipe) for adults.
Check out other healthy drinks..
- Basil Chaas
- Watermelon Milkshake
- Watermelon Strawberry Lassi
- Watermelon Coolers
- Watermelon Mint Lemonade
- Sabja Lemonade
- Papaya Lassi
- Dry Fruits Milkshake
Dry Fruits Milkshake | ಡ್ರೈ ಫ್ರೂಟ್ಸ್ ಮಿಲ್ಕ್ಶೇಕ್ | Energy Boosting Drink
Dry Fruits milkshake is a healthy, delicious, energy booster drink made with mixed nuts. A nutritious drink for kids & the best fasting food for adults.
- 1 cup Dry Fruits (almonds, cashews, pistachios, walnuts, raisins) -soaked in water
- 6-8 Dates -chopped
- ¼ tsp Cardamom powder
- 2½ cups Milk -chilled
- 1 tsp Sugar -optional
- Soak all dry fruits in water for about 45 – 60 mins.
- Peel the almond skin and discard the soaked water.
- Add half cup milk, dates, cardamom powder, and blend nuts until smooth.
- Add milk, ice cubes, and sugar(if required), blend again until Smooth.
- Garnish with Kesar / chopped nuts if desired.
- Energy Booster is ready to slurp !!!
- Add any dry fruits according to your preference.
- Use almond milk/soy milk to make this dry fruits milkshake.
- You can also use honey instead of sugar.
- Soak nuts in warm water to reduce the soaking time.
Tried this Recipe?
♥ I’d love to hear from you! Please share your food photo with hashtag #kaviruchi on Facebook or Instagram so I can see it and others can enjoy it too!
For more Quick & Tasty Recipes…
♥Follow me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST and Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel.
♥Stay in touch! Feel free to drop me an EMAIL and share your feedback. I will always respond.
Thank you and Happy Cooking!