Dill Lemon Rice
Lemon Rice is one of the most popular South Indian dishes, usually made with leftover rice. With a twist of Dill leaves in lemon rice, makes it more aromatic & flavorful dish.
Dill Lemon Rice | ಸಬ್ಬಸಿಗೆ ನಿಂಬೆ ಚಿತ್ರಾನ್ನ | Dill Leaves Chitranna
Lemon Rice is one of the most popular South Indian dish, usually made with leftover rice. With a twist of Dill leaves in lemon rice, makes it more aromatic & flavorful dish.
- 1 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 Tbsp Peanuts
- 1 Tbsp Cashews
- 3 Green Chili (Slitted)
- 1 Dry Red Chili (broken)
- few Curry leaves
- 1 tsp Jeera/Cumin
- a pinch Asafoetida/Hing
- 1 cup Dill Leaves (chopped)
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
- 3 cups Cooked Rice
- Salt (as needed)
- Juice of ½ Lemon
- Heat oil in a skillet add peanuts, cashews, green chili, red chili and saute until light brown.
- Add curry leaves, jeera, hing, dill leaves and cook for 2 mins. Then add turmeric, cooked rice, salt and mix well.
- Close lid and cook for a min. Turn off the stove and add lemon juice. Mix & serve.
- Enjoy the Dill-licious Lemon Rice!
Tried this Recipe?
♥ I’d love to hear from you! Please share your food photo with hashtag #kaviruchi on Facebook or Instagram so I can see it and others can enjoy it too!
For more Quick & Tasty Recipes…
♥Follow me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST and Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel.
♥Stay in touch! Feel free to drop me an EMAIL and share your feedback. I will always respond.
Thank you and Happy Cooking!